never let me play a game with a customizable character, because i will spend the entire time making the character, instead of playing the actual game
Am I the only one that doesn’t do this?
Sure, I’ll spend some time tinkering with character creation but I don’t really want to adjust every single thing. I just want to play the game.
No, I kind of do this too. I do spend quite a bit of time on my main character (sort of), but that’s about it, I actually play. I don’t have time to spend forever on a character (I at least take the time to make their face pretty/decent/whatever)
Did somebody say tea? Let’s talk about tea witchcraft for a second!
If you know me at all, you’d know that I really enjoy finding ways to express witchcraft in everyday life. I’m a huge tea-drinker. Mainly, teas that I brew myself. It’s a little misleading, because what I drink isn’t usuall “tea” - no tea leaves to be found. Mostly they’re roots and leaves of different herbs all thrown together with some hot water; here we’ve got mint and licorice root, my favorite.
Now this particular pot wasn’t made for any witchcraft purposes, but just think of all the possibilites!
- rosehip brew, for relationship rituals
- honeycomb brew, for sweetening dispositions
- sage brew, for personal purifications (another method of achieving this, perhaps?)
- clover brew, for luck
And don’t even get me STARTED on the other potential magic. What about actually writing a sigil on a piece of organic paper, and then throwing it in the teapot while it’s brewing? (Keep in mind though, that you’d have to use:)
- some sort of unbleached, organic paper (rice paper?) AND
- edible ink (chocolate sauce? raspberry juice? Mmmm…)
This sort of thing would fall under kitchen withcraft/hearth witchcraft, for those who are interested.
I’m off to drink tea now. I’m getting excited just thinking about it — all those possibilities!
My book, Visions of Vanaheim - 420 pages of information on the Vanir gods, the history and culture of Vanaheim (including the Vanic tribes), rituals, Vanic traditions - is now available for purchase.
PDF download: On my Etsy store.
My friend told me about a watercolouring techinque where you mix sugar and water and after “painting” the paper with the liquid, you add the watercolour.
I wanted to try it out and took a couple of photos…
I give up arting forever
What the hell
first of all: no.
If I do ever manage to draw a tarot deck, I’ll probably start off with just the major arcana.
- Aurora: What is the most beautiful thing that you can think of?
- Stars: Who do you think of most?
- Bolide: What makes you want to give up?
- Comet: Who do you like to be with?
- Constellation: Is your family blood related?
- Eclipse: Is there someone who you think outshines you?
- Equinox: What makes you calm?
- Galaxy: Who do you want to be?
- Meteor: What makes you feel alive?
- Nova: When were you happiest?
- Orbit: Is there someone you can't stop thinking about?
- Solstice: Do you prefer time with friends or time alone?
- Sun Spots: What makes you feel bad about yourself?
- Zenith: What makes you feel good about yourself?
- Black Hole: Has there ever been a point where you thought nothing would get better?